If you've been following me on instagram (@confashions), you have probably seen my post about Net-A-Porter's surprise package that was delivered to me. I received a limited-edition beauty set called The Holiday Kit. It contains 14 selected luxury travel and full-sized makeup, haircare, bath, body, and skincare products. I didn't want to post about it immediately because I wasted to have sometime to try out the products and give a brief review of each item. Unfortunately, as I checked their site today, the kit is already sold out! BUT! You will find the products sold separately if interested.
- Tata Harper's Rejuvenating Serum (15ml/0.5oz.)
- Erno Laszlo's soothing Phelityl Pre-Cleansing Oil and Sea Mud Deep Cleansing Bar: I haven't tried the cleansing oil yet but I did try the soap bar only and felt it deeply cleansed my skin, the only drawback is that it can get a little bit messy in the bathroom because of its dark texture
- Verso's Retinol 8-infused Day Cream: I've used it for almost 2 weeks now but I really can't tell if I noticed any difference in the appearance of my skin. It did moisturize my dry skin well though.
- Susanne Kaufmann's multitasking Shower/Shampoo treatment: Hands down! My favorite product in this kit! It's a shower/conditioner/shampoo in one! Perfect for busy days when you only want to spend 5 minutes in the shower!! LOVED it!
- SHOW Beauty's Divine Thickening Lotion: I didn't give me the volume I was looking for, but then again, my hair has a mind of its own. It did give a beautiful texture to my hair ends though for a messy chic look.
- Sleep Plus Pillow Spray: I haven't tried this one yet because I was worried it might make my asthma worse. Must let the hubby try it out.
- Renouve's Anti-Aging Hand-Sanitizer: The perfect alternative to your usual co-op hand sanitizer and it has the most beautiful scent AND it has collagen-boosting elements. Loved it!
- De Mamiel's Coconut-enriched Salvation Body Oil: One of my favorite products too, I use it after the shower to moisturize my skin and it does give a nice glow. Plus it has that luxe spa smell.
- B the Eyebrow Experts' Clear Brow Gel: You can't go wrong with a brow gel! I use it as a mascara too.
- Malin + Goetz Vitamin b5 Body Moisturizer: it has a zesty and refreshing scent. I liked the fact that even though it has a light-weight feel, it richly moisturizes my hands, and FYI my skin tends to be very dry. What I hate about it is that it does't dispense properly from it's mini bottle. So every time I have to open the lid to use it. The reason might be of its travel-size bottle.
- Earth tu Face's Face Balm I use this 2 hours before I shower because it's quite oily but it gives a beautiful radiant feel after.
- Ilia's nourishing Bang Bang tinted Lip Conditioner: It's the ideal lipstick alternative! It gives that sheer effect with a subtle tint.
- Chantecaille's Liquid Lumiere Anti-Aging Face illuminator in Sheen: I mix this product with my tinted liquid foundation to give that youthful radiance and a firm/smooth skin. Loved it!
Now, I'm still not sure if beauty products can be shipped from Net-a-Porter to Kuwait. After receiving their Beauty Holiday Kit, my sister tried to place an order and it has been rejected for some reason, even though in the kit's note, the Net-a-Porter representative confirmed that they now ship too all countries in the Middle East. I'll further investigate that and keep you posted.