If you are overwhelmed with all the fabulous designer clothes and accessoires on sale now a days then this might be a good start of. I have decided to scan the sale section of my favorite online and offline boutiques and share with you my some of my favorite picks and previous purchases. Today's edition is MatchesFashion.com sale.
- Aquazzura lace-up sandals, a timeless style and in exotic skin? I can see myself wearing them for years to come
- A leather jacket with a twist? Try this Thu Thu Leather sleeve embroidered jacket
- Now here's a directional piece that can be worn throughout the year, a Dion Lee thermal linear-spiral skirt
- How about you celebrate unique prints with these Sidney jacquard trousers by Erdem
- Get a piece of the Man Repeller's style with Aurélie Bidermann's Red District lip shocker bracelet. The weird thing is that it WAS on sale but for some reason now it's not
- A girl has to have red shoes, this season in addition to my Gianvito Rossi's I'll be adding these Belucci Dolce & Gabbana raffia sandals
- Bring an exotic feel to a classic clutch with this floral embroidered version by Lizzie Fortunato
- This is not just another forla skirt! You have to click on the link to see how this Sophie Hulme floral skirt looks like on the model, I think it's the see-through paneling that got me
- Gotta have me some hologram without major damage to my credit card, and these Opening Ceremony metallic sandals look like a safe option for the summer
- Loving the intricate fish-wire hem on this Alexander Wang form-fitting leather skirt
If you have already shopped the great MatchesFashion.com sale, share with me what you have bought!