Today's sale browsing edition is My-wardrobe.com sale. And here are some of my favorite pieces which are currently on sale. I have added the price of the item after the sale next to each piece for easier reference.
- 3.1 Phillip Lim floral eyelet embellished t-shirt. I have the same tee and now I wish I waited for the sale to buy it! Anyhow, the embellishment on the tee is really cool and the tee can easily be paired with skirts and jeans.
- Hudson ultra ripped hih-rise skinny jeans, I'm having a ripped and distressed jeans moment these days. Perfect for off-duty outings.
- Mary Katrantzou X CURRENT/ELLIOTT’s sleeveless denim shirt, this piece is the epitome of dress-down high-fashion, wear it with a tank top and white cropped jeans or bermuda shorts and pile on the accessories.
- Issa's Warhol print cotton slim leg pants, the quirky cool prints of these pants are killing me! Andy Warhol's cartoonish face all over!
- Mother of Pearl flower stripe tank dress, florals and stripes? two of my favorite things combined in one item! LOVE!
- Carven safari print poplin full skirt, you an paired it with its matching top, with a basic grey tee, or even a white shirt.
- Acne stace degrade denim jacket, the coolest denim jacket of the season.