With my daily grind, It's not always that I get the chance to thoroughly scan online shops as much as I'd like to. But in those rare moments when I do, I scan almost every single product from the new season collections, and try to come up with a well-curated wish list, which I refer to whenever I'm in need of retail therapy. This week I managed to do exactly that with ShopBop.com. The site has gazillion products! But nothing stops a hardcore shopper like me. And I narrowed down my wishlist to 6 items, some with price tags that won't make it to my online shopping cart, oh well... a shopaholic can dream! Here is my ShopBop wish list for this season:
- I love this unique blend of April, May Checked long coat, I can just imagine Caroline Issa wearing it for Feb's fashion week
- I think I have found the perfect elegant dress for formal events from Tibi. Black and white never goes out of style
- O.M.G! That fox and wool coat from Peter Som is a trophy piece! I'd pair it with a pencil skirt and minimal accessories to let it do the talking
- Jerome C. Rousseau color-block sandals? Yes please! A girl can never have enough shoes...
- Leather is hot this season, so why not pick one in a fun color? This leather skirt is by DSQUARED2
- Turquoise? Check! Layered? Check! DanniJo just knows what accessories junkie wants!