Opps! Forgot this post! I promise this will be my last vacay post. I'll be sharing some of the nice places we have been to for our lunch and dinner meals. And while you read this post, why not listen to the live music on this video, which I have video taped during one of our meals in Cannes overlooking the Croisette.
- 3.14 is perfect for lunch, it's right on the beach, just try to ignore how fit everyone looks in their swimming suits so that you can REALLY enjoy the meal
- Try Le Vesuvio for cacual chic dinner, no reservation is required, but go early as it kind of gets really busy at night as it's located on the Croisette. And try their truffle pizza, it was gooood
- If you love seafood you must try Gaston Gastounette, ideal for casual lunch after a long day of swimming
- Cafe 50 off rue du Commandant André and La Libra (Italian) were highly recommended by my lovely reader but unfortunately we didn't have the time to check them out
- Eden Roc in Antibes is the place to go for fine dining and it has the most spectacular view of the sea (and the most pretentious!) so expect some snobby attitude by the waiters...