I think this is probably the first time that I scan almost every sale available online since I’m absurdly sick and on bed rest and haven't left the house for the past 5 days. Nothing kills the
budget time better than some good ol' online shopping.
My-wardrobe's S/S Sale kicked off recently with amazing reductions of up to 50% on stylish wardrobe essentials and seasonal must-haves. It's a fantastic opportunity to invest now in your favorite designer brands at amazing prices to take you through to Autumn/Winter. Here is my hand-picked selection of what's not to miss out on.
- Sportmax bright floral print cigarette trousers. One fashionable lady wore them to an event I covered on my blog recently and the photo here really do not do them justice. They were priced at KD 153.75 and now KD 107.63
- Estelle Dévé ring. With such unique design and a price tag of around KD 33, buying jewelry is always a good investment.
- I love anything by ACNE and this full organza skirt is no exception. Price tag? Was KD277.50 and now KD 166.500.
- Marc by Marc Jacobs striped dress with a cute frill detail is perfect to wear white traveling to a city this Summer. Price tag? KD 76
- Burberry skirt would look smashing paired with a classic Breton t-shirt. And of course, here's another reason why it looks so good thanks to TheOverdressed. Price tag? Was KD 99 and now around KD 60.
- Another summery addition to your lazy weekend wardrobe is this MICHAEL Michael Kors white eyelet long cotton skirt. Was KD 64 and now it's priced at KD 44.