Khaleda Rajab to our region’s fashion is what Nicola Formichetti is to international fashion. With two stand-alone boutiques under her (studded) belt, the eccentric fashion designer Khaleda Rajab, better known for her adventurous fashion creations, has managed to build a large client base emanating from Bahrain to the UAE, Kuwait, Qatar, Saudi Arabia and Oman.
It’s not only that Khaleda Rajab's eccentric and glamorous creations have put her on our region’s fashion map. Nor the fact that she does print her own textiles, to ensure the brand retains its exclusivity. But also its her attention and focus on manufacturing goods with the highest quality that makes her work stand out. She currently manufactures in factories outside the region to ensure that the production is 100% accurate.
Khaleda Rajab currently has 7 brands to cater for varying budgets and tastes:
- Khaleda Rajab Haute Couture: has its own workshop in the region creating samples and haute couture for its clientele
- Khaleda Rajab Couture: This brand line has a touch of haute couture, with the essence of ‘ready to wear’
- KRCouture: This forms the lower line, catering to every budget. It is best described as prêt-a-porter,
- KRC Kids: Fashionable and fun collection for girls aged between 1-9 years old
- Khaleda Rajab Haute Couture Home: provideing a high quality linens and home accessories
- KRC Haute Couture Accessories: Creating rosaries to one of kind bib necklaces using unique gems and crystals.
- Khaleda Rajab Shoes and Handbags