Browsing through sale items can sometimes be overwhelming and tiresome for me. But the notion of finding fabulous pieces from coveted designers at up to 50% off just keeps me going! So, allow me to share with you my most-loved sale items on my wish list.
- Stella McCartney oversized denim top, was £236.81 (Around KD 104) and now around £118.40 (around KD 52). I think it would look so0on0trend paired with chiffon plissé skirt. Or I might as well get the matching shorts!
- Daisy Knights 22-karat gold-vermeil antler necklace, was £272.55 (around KD 120) and now £163.53 (around KD 72). Wear it with anything kind of necklace.
- Junya Watanabe bubble-hem striped cotton sweater, was £688.09 (around KD 303) and now £481.66 (around KD 212)
- Christopher Kane laser-cut neon leather skirt was £1,438.72 (KD 634) and now £719.36 (around KD 317). Still pricey but I'm so in love with it! :(
- Alexander Mcqueen Swarovski crystal skull and flower ring, was £205.53 (around KD 90) and now £102.76 (around KD 45). Can't go wrong with a timeless Mcqueen skull ring...
- We Are Handsome The Los Angeles bandeau swimsuit, was £165.32 (around KD 72) and now £99.19 (around KD 44). One of the most stylish swimsuits out there this season.
- Preen diamond two-tone sandwashed-silk dress, was £1,557.50 (around KD 687) and now £778.74 (around KD 343) a stunning evening dress for summer parties.
- Marc by Marc Jacobs lacquered coral-inspired ring, was £49.15 (around KD 21) and now £29.49 (around KD 12 only). The more accessories the merrier!
- Proenza Schouler wicker-effect leather wedge sandals, was £554.04 (around KD 244) and now £387.83 (KD 170). Schouler shoes are always a hit! I could wear them with my Stella denim-on-denim attire.