I'm not a football (soccer) fan, but seeing Kuwait's National Team reaching the finals during Gulf Cup football tournament is worth posting about and of course worth tuning into (today's the final match between Kuwait and Saudi Arabia). So in a true fashion manner, I have decided to pay tribute to our national football team by featuring clothes and accessories in shades of blue, the official colour of our national team.
Also, online shopping site Venyooo.com is running a special offer on this occasion. If you buy any item from Venyooo.com and Kuwait's National Team wins the Gulf Cup 20th Tournament, they will refund your money back.
- Erdem's Pearl pleat-front lace dress from Net-a-Porter
- YSL Arty glass ring from Net-a-Porter
- Yiorgos Eleftheriades navy blue vest with ruffle detail from Goji Boutique
- Charlotte Olympia's metallic-blue patent-leather platform heels from Net-a-Porter
- Christian Louboutin Fred flats from Al Othman Outlet
- Mulberry Postman's Lock leather boots from Net-a-Porter
- Proenza Schouler Short Sleeve Printed Jersey T-Shirt from Boutique 1
- Erdem's Cobalt blue high neck dress with flower design from Al Othman Outlet