Another New Year and another set of broken resolutions. I could resolve to nag less, exercise more, learn a new skill, read more, and make time to visit all my relatives regularly , but who am I kidding? I won’t do any of those. So why not make some fabulous fashionable resolutions I can keep? Here goes my list:
- Stop obsessing with what celebs are wearing and embrace my own personal style.
- Buy an evening gown every season even if I don't have a special occasion. Don't want to be stuck when I'm suddenly invited to a major event packed with stylish crowd.
- Accept the fact that Lagerfeld and Gabbana will never be on my speed dial.
- Conduct a regular Closet Clean up and give away anything I haven't worn for the past 2 years (goodbye my worn out Choos...)
- Shop wisely and rationally. "It goes with everything" does not justify every purchase.
- Buy more Louboutins (Does that cross out resolution #5?).
- Buy less from TopShop.
- Get more facials.
- Invest in good quality see-through boxes to store my shoes in.
- Save the dust bag of any shoes or bags I purchase. Someday, they'll come in handy.
What is your New Year's Fashion Resolution? Happy New Year Everyone :)