Friday, August 31, 2007
Thursday, August 30, 2007
This item (shown above) is my absoulte favorite from the M by Missoni collection. The photo doesn't give it justice. It's a free size huge cardigan/cape with dazzling colorful missoni stripes. It's so snuggly I had a hard time taking it off. I can't wait for winter! KD 277.
Knitted cardigan with a self-tie belt and stretchy Cotton sleeves. This item looks much better when worn than on the hanger. The sleeves are tight from the elbow and the near the shoulder the sleeves get looser. KD 215. The below dress has the same concept & design but with a cowl like drapey neck. KD 242.
You are invited to attend Kushtuban Exhibition for Caftans and Darra'at at Bait Siddra on Sunday and Monday 2nd and 3rd of September 2007. From 10:00 am to 1:00 pm, and from 5:00 pm to 9:00 pm.
Noura Al-Jassim & Manal Al-Zimami
Wednesday, August 29, 2007
Cup Couture: High Fashion Sleeves for Your Coffee Cup $10
Luggage tags with an attitude $9.99
Fashion Plate Set $40
Tuesday, August 28, 2007
I would like to personally thank "Anonoymous" for inspiring me to write this small post. Thank you.
Monday, August 27, 2007
Here's a free, fashionable, and easy way for you to promote your exhibition. Send an e-mail to Confashion@hotmail.com with the following details:
- Name of the exhibition
- Start & end dates/time
- Venue of the exhibition
- A brief description of the exhibition goods (Attaching photos would be a bonus)
- Your contact details such as your e-mail or mobile number, if you wish to announce them to the public
- Website if available
We will gladly post about it here. Let us help you promote your exhibition on Confashions From Kuwait. You have nothing to lose.
Sunday, August 26, 2007
Saturday, August 25, 2007
Friday, August 24, 2007
Location: Elements Spa by Banyan Tree, Jabriya, 4th Ring Road, Block 3A (Inside Royal Hyatt Hospital).
Tel: +965 536 0000 or 5360940.
Click here to view the services & prices offered at Elements Spa By Banyan Tree
To my surprise, I'm loving a lot of the stuff Zara is getting for their new Fall/Winter 2007 collection. Remember my previous posts on their shoes and bags? Here's what I liked this weekend:
- This on-trend red patent jacket takes the jacket's classic shape from 70's simple Jackie-O to rock-chic adventurous Jackie-O. Perfect with black trapeze dresses & thick tights or skinny pants. KD 29.500.
- I call this the preppy-meets-girly look. Creamy white double-breasted jacket with Chinese collar and 6 button closure at front. The jacket has 3/4 sleeves and cute ruffle details. Perfect for work with slim pants or a midi skirt, or for the weekend with slim leg jeans. KD 21.500.
I wonder what I'm going to find next at Zara..
Thursday, August 23, 2007
Wednesday, August 22, 2007
I had a hard time picking my favorite item on this site. So this is only one of the many many items I fell in love with!
This beautiful yellow printed dress by Karta has large unique beaded accents at the bust, and an elbow length belled sleeves.
Monday, August 20, 2007
- Forever 21 had a soft opening today at the Avenues. But you would only notice it if you were walking around on the 1st floor. The Ground floor section of the store is still closed. Go there if you're looking for inexpensive and funky fashions and accessories. Bare in mind, it's not of the best quality.
- Zara's new addition? Maternity wear. Their store at the Avenues had a really cute selection of clothes for hot mamas with a baby bump. The selection included casual cotton tops, white shirts, formal dresses, jeans, sweat pants & lounging attire.
- Villa Moda Shuwaikh has received new deliveries for Prada, Miu Miu, Cole Haan, Salvador Ferragamo, and Victor & Rolf for Autumn/Winter 2007.
Sunday, August 19, 2007
Miu Miu $595
Saturday, August 18, 2007
Villa Moda is the only store in Kuwait where you can buy Tsumori Chisato's collection. And Villa Moda Mubarikiya has just received TC's Fall 2007 collection (with a hefty price tag). Unfortunately, I was slightly disappointed with her collection this season. Something was missing. Anyhow, here's some of what's available in store now.
Friday, August 17, 2007
Contact details: (+965) 3902077 / 9240270