If you're planning to go to Villa Moda's Sale at Shuwaikh then here's what you need to know:
- If you don't have a Bottega Vanetta Bag then this is your golden chance to buy one at an unbeatable price. The classic hobo shaped woven bag is sold at KD 194. And it's color is pale yellow, perfect for the summer.
- Don't bother to go to Etro if you're looking for clothes. A bit boring. But they do have a colorful patent belt that will take you through the summer and fall.
- Sorry girls, the YSL "Downtown" bags are not on sale. But they do have nice shoes collection. I wasn't impressed by their clothes collection though.
- Ferregamo? I skipped it. I'll only go there when I turn 45 years old or if I was shopping with mom. Gucci? Skipped that too for some reason..
- Prada, forget their bag collection and head straight to the shoes. From classy chic evening shoes, to everyday casual & hip flats & sandals. Oh and yes, their Turbans are on sale, in case you want to pull off a MK & Ashley thing.
- At Marni, you can find light coats for winter for less than KD 150 (3rd Photo). I fell in love with this coat and it was the last piece. Unfortunately, it was 2 sizes bigger than my size, so I didn't buy it. Maybe you want something new for Eid (remember it's going to be a sizzling eid so you'd better buy something light & summery).
- I'm not sure but I think Manolo Blahnik's shoes were on sale...
- Don't bother to go to the Multi Brand or Jeans Bar section. Nothing interesting.. (except for Anya Hindmarch's bags).
- And finally, if you're looking for something dressy & eye-catching, go to Manish Arora, I liked his bright fabrics with golden leather disks & embroidery. My fave was his high-waist circular skirts (shown above). Just look at the details... it's surely not for the faint of heart. Nonetheless, it is well cut and extremely original. The skirt was KD 487 and now it's being sold for KD 243.
My last advice, don't even get close to "Glitter". The lamest thing Villa Moda has ever done. Such a waste of space.
Enjoy Shopping Everyone and let me know if you bought anything :)